1. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
2. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
3. You may not upload ROMs and Emulators. This is non-negotiable.
4. You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group.
5. Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference DediOutlet, LLC in any unsolicited email that you send.
6. You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America.
7. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be borne solely by you as the account holder.
8. In no event will DediOutlet, LLC be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use DediOutlet, LLC sevices, or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
9. Due to the nature of our industry, we do not offer refunds.
10. A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer's favor will receive account credit for overpayment.
11. We are not liable for any damage or loss of data due to insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth or acts of God. This includes colocation or dedicated servers.
12. We have no sympathy for clients that do not backup data and/or run raid and claim data is important after a hard drive fails.
13. If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate your service and recycle your server(s) without notice.
14. Anyone caught SPAMMING or violating our Acceptable Use Policy may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
15. Clients are prohibited from contacting our upstream providers regarding our services. This will resuly in termination.
16. We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.
17. We are not responsible for having the client cancel automatic subscrptions once a service is cancelled or terminated. Overpayment will result in account credit.